We’re passionate about delivering exceptional healthcare for our patients. If you’re the kind of person who is passionate about being part of that, we want to hear from you.
Working in the healthcare industry can present some exhilarating challenges, but there is no other industry that offers such genuine rewards. That’s why at Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care we’re committed to supporting our staff in being the best that they can be, so the care we deliver is the best that it can be. Our motto is people caring for people, because our staff are at the heart of everything we do.
If you want to explore a healthcare career with us, you can find employment opportunities for Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care in Malaysia on JobStreet.
Explore your career opportunities at Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care today, and play your own part in people caring for people.
We are expanding our team and would like to invite suitably qualified medical specialists from the following specialties to work with us:
The successful candidates for the positions will:
We are looking for interested candidates to be part of our Group Finance.
A. Duties relating to Financial Reporting section
1. Assists in preparing monthly Group Consolidation Reporting.
2. Monitoring the intercompany balances and to ensure all intercompany current accounts to be settled based on the terms agreed between both parties or should be settled within 12 months.
3. Preparing monthly Management reports for 2 corporate cost center and any assigned investment or dormant legal entities.
4. Preparing management fees calculation and ensure accuracy of cost allocation.
5. Preparing and maintaining monthly audit and tax schedules.
6. Preparing tax computation for the assigned legal entities.
7. Preparing Annual Statutory Financial Statements Preparing Annual Statutory
8. Preparing other reports as assigned by superior.
B. Duties relating to General Ledger section
1. Prepares monthly adjusting journal entries to be keyed in the General Ledger (GL) system to reflect the transactions not captured in the HRMS Payroll, HMIS AP, Purchasing, Inventory, FA which are directly interfaced with the GL. And to ensure all journals are supported by relevant supporting documents and detailed working with justifications prior submission for approval.
2. Runs the weekly HMIS interface data and checks with HMIS Revenue report to ensure that all transactions are accurately and completely journalized and captured into GL system.
3. Checks the monthly journal from Payroll HRMS interface, HMIS AP, Purchasing, Inventory and FA to ensure that the data’s are completely and accurately captured.
4. Liaises with the heads of department on their transactions that required to be manually journalized at the end of every month.
5. Collates such information and maintains a monthly work file to ensure proper recording and control of all journal entries passed in the GL system.
6. Ensures that the information submitted by the other heads of department for their transactions are “reasonable” in terms of quantum and value.
7. Maintains reconciliation schedules for substantive GL accounts such as Other Accrued Expenses account, Bank Reconciliation and Receivables & Payables account.
8. Generate and file all manual journal entries report for every month for audit purpose.
9. Checks fixed assets register to ensure that the register is accurate and complete and monthly depreciation charges are reasonable.
10. Creates, checks and posts daily revenue and receipt journals in HMIS system.
11. Assists at maintains an up-to-date Chart of Accounts (COA) in the Hospital Management Information System (HMIS).
1. Liaises with internal and external auditors whenever required.
2. Performs any other duties as assigned by superior.
• Degree, ACCA or Professional qualifications in accounting or equivalent.
• Minimum Five (5) years working experience in the accounting environment of a commercial organization or audit firms.
• Good interpersonal skill, detail oriented and good analytical skills
• Self-initiated, organization skill and good team player
• Conversant with accounting software as well as software such as Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
• Willing to take up job challenge and ambition for career development
For any enquiries, please contact Dayang at 03-7839 9894 or email to email@example.com
Head of HR, Indonesia
|Business Unit||Contact Person|
|Subang Jaya Medical Centre||
|Ara Damansara Medical Centre||
|ParkCity Medical Centre||
|The Central Surgery, Hong Kong||