The Head Group Financial Reporting & Tax is a key role in assisting the Group CFO in :
- Ensuring the financial and management reporting of the Company is in compliance with all legal & statutory requirements, internal SOPP and adequate controls over financial reporting.
- Identifying the key financial risks area and implement adequate controls.
- Ensuring tax compliance and effective tax planning for the Group’s operations
- Leading and establishing internal audit (IA) guidelines together with outsourced IA team and ensure resolution to audit findings
- Championing the hospital business process documentation related to finance in line with the systems manual.
- Participate in Due Diligence Audit
- Continuously Driving process improvement relating to finance function
Assist the Group CFO to ensure:
- The Provision of timely & quality audited Financial statement and management accounts.
- Financial risks are managed well with effective control over financial reporting.
- Effective and timely resolutions of audit findings
- Timely identification of financial risks and the implementation of adequate controls to minimize these risks.
- Implementation of the revised financial policies & procedures.
- Tax compliance and effective tax planning where possible.
- Regular review of revenue performance to minimize leakages.
- Business process documentation in line with the Hospital Management Information System (HMIS)
- Any special projects’ due diligence exercise and assessment of new investment
- Maintain a professional working relationship with analysts, fund managers, bankers, corporate clients, auditors, board members, Bursa Malaysia, the Securities Commission and other regulatory authorities
- Assist Group CFO to drive Group initiatives, policies and other requirements
- Uphold the integrity of confidential information of people and effective management of data using the system.
- Timely and quality report to the Board.
- Lead the coordination of year-end audit and consolidation of Group Accounts with the operations.
- Oversee the preparation and consolidation of financial statements and management reporting.
- Undertake regular revenue performance analysis and pricing.
- Continuously drive process improvement
- Review and update TP doc where applicable
- Revenue optimization opportunities thru packages and discounts
- Provide timely and accurate advice to business partners effectively across RSDH hospital operations.
People & Communication Management
- Lead and coach individuals in the unit/department to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in the delivery of business results
- Inculcate a high level of morale and teamwork among and between all staff.
- Lead and contribute to the development of manpower and succession plan of the Group
- Execute staff succession and growth plans
- Effective communications to stakeholders
- Degree in Accounting / Finance from a recognized institution
- Professional Accountancy qualification eg ACCA, CIMA, CPA, and ICAEW
- Member in Malaysian Institute of Accountant or any professional accountancy body is an added advantage
- A sound background in healthcare financial operations and project planning.
- Thorough knowledge of the healthcare system in general and the specific operational functions of each department so that overall hospital and quality goals can be achieved.
- Able to understand the day to day running of a hospital, issues, challenges and solutions.
- Experience in understanding Bursa Malaysia’s reporting and compliance requirement is an added advantage
Interested candidates can email their latest resume/cv to Ms Dayang email@example.com