ParkCity Medical Centre PMC
Bahasa Malaysia and English
MD (UKM), M.S (Neurosurgery) (USM)
MMC Registration No. 34834, Malaysia
- Craniotomy for Removal of Clots, Excision of Tumors, Clipping of Aneurysm etc.
- Burr Holes for Ventriculostomy, Aspiration, Biopsy, Drainage etc
- CSF Diversion procedures such as VP Shunt and EVD
- ICP Monitoring Insertion for Brain Trauma
- Spinal Instrumentation for Trauma
- Laminectomy for Spinal Tumor and Trauma
- Repair of Cranial and Spinal Congenital Abnormalities
- Epilepsy Surgery and Deep Brain Stimulation
- Discectomy and Spinal Instrumentation for Degenerative Disc Diseases
All surgical disease of the nervous system and spine which include trauma, Degenerative, Congenital Abnormalities, Tumours, Vascular and infections, Surgical Management of Neurological Condition Such as Parkinson, Tremors and Rigidity, Surgical Management of Epilepsy
Memberships & Associations:
- Neurosurgical Association of Malaysia (NAM) - Elected Treasurer
- Malaysian Medical Association (MMA) – Ordinary Member
- Persatuan Doktor-Doktor Islam Malaysia – Associate Member
Post Graduate Clinical Training:
- Trained in all aspects of neurosurgical knowledges and skills to perform almost all types of neurosurgical procedures from various well known centres namely Hospital USM, Hospital Kuala Lumpur and Hospital Sg Buloh.
- Heavily Participating in Continuous Neurosurgical Education Programme Organize by NAM, WFNS, ACNS and many other excellent neurosurgical training providers.
- Involved in Training Young Neurosurgeon In Malaysia.
- Special Interest in Functional Neurosurgery ie Epilepsy Surgery and Deep Brain Stimulation. Had Performed Many Neurosurgical Procedures to Treat Neurological Illness such as Refractory Epilepsy and Parkinsonism in MOH Hospital.
- Anugerah Perkhidmatan Cemerlang 2002 and 2007
MD (UKM), MS (Neurosurgery) (USM)
ParkCity Medical Centre - PMC