Healthcare Management and Consultancy
With over 26 years’ experience at the forefront of delivering exceptional clinical care in the region, Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care are widely recognised for their remarkable healthcare management.
Our Management and Consultancy division provides healthcare management and consultancy which offers strategic insight based on our recognised position as one of the region’s top healthcare providers.
Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care’s team of highly experienced healthcare professionals offer a wide range of expertise, working closely with partners to promote clinical excellence and efficient healthcare management across diverse sectors and market conditions.
We’re committed to the promotion and delivery of exceptional patient care. We work closely with partners throughout the whole healthcare ecosystem, sharing our extensive knowledge and experience of innovative medical practice and efficient healthcare management to support better healthcare provision.
Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care have extensive experience across the full healthcare spectrum, from delivering exceptional clinical care in world-class hospitals to the development of cutting-edge healthcare infrastructure.
We work in partnership with investors at the initial stages of healthcare construction, operators and organisations seeking to deliver more efficient healthcare at their facilities, and hospital administrators looking to explore new ways of delivering better patient care to their customers.
Our advisory services are provided in the following categories:
- Design and layout of a new or existing medical facilities to achieve operational efficiency and patient safety
- Provision of medical equipment appropriate to a service offering
- Manpower planning, recruitment and labour productivity improvement strategies
- Design efficient, patient-focussed and customer-centric work processes
- Operating policies and procedures development for better healthcare provision
- Nurse competency enhancement and implementation of good nursing practices
- Patient safety practices in line with international Joint Commission International (JCI) standards
- Corporate and clinical governance leadership structure
- Hospital management information system consultancy, from system selection to implementation
- Human resource training and development, including customer service skills
- Strategies for marketing, branding and communication to enhance your brand profile
- Customer service excellence and complaints management
- Cultural transformation to help employees embrace change in an increasingly competitive healthcare environment
- Risk management, incident investigation and root cause analysis
- Emergency response plans
- Hospital performance measurement
- Quality tools assessments
- Accreditation to JCI